Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little Einsteins

When Sweet Pea was a baby, she watched baby Einstein. It was the only way we could get her to eat.
One of the perks of our new place is the Playhouse Disney Channel on our cable tv, Intel pays for our cable tv. Ms. A loves to watch Little Einsteins. We will sit and watch the show while Sweet Pea repeatedly asks me "What's happening?" We talk about the story line and how June, Leo, Quincy, Annie and Rocket are helping someone/thing. We were watching Little Einsteins start this morning, when I heard Sweet Pea sing the opening song for the show. She did a pretty good job. At the end she raised her hands and said "Yeah!" I tried to grab the video camera, but I missed it. When I asked her to repeat the song, she shied away.

I just told Reed the story and he informed me that she knows DragonTales intro song. :)

No comments: