Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bath Time Revisited

I have discovered the secret of getting Sweet Pea to take a shower.

Step 1: Fill her Magic Tinkerbell wand. (It changes colors when it gets wet. Thanks, Aunt Sara!)
Step 2: Wash her hair VERY FAST!
Step 3: Rinse her hair even faster! She doesn't like water in her eyes or ears and will tell me that "You're suppose to be careful!" if I get water in those places.
Step 4: Give Sweet Pea the shower wand.
Step 5: Wash her body.
Step 6: HaveSweet Pea rinse her body.
Step 7: Let Sweet Pea 'wash' the tub, wand and anything else in the vicinity. :)

Bath Time has become much more enjoyable for both of us. :)

1 comment:

Rhodes Trip said...

I remember when Camryn first started taking showers and believe me if wasn't a fun experience at first, ESPECIALLY, when she slipped and cracked her chin open (now a scar left to remind us). It's so smart to get Abigail involved and make it a game—much more fun for mommy and daughter! She's getting so big!! Such a cutie-pa-tootie!