Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Birthday Wish

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks, so Reed and Ms A have been asking what I what and how I want to celebrate. What I really want is a Silhouette...doesn't it just roll off your tongue...say it with me SILHOUETTE. It just makes me smile. :) I love that I can plug it to my computer and create what I want without the cartridges. I can download wonderful pictures and have a fun time. I also love this fun etching project that I found while looking into a few things. Isn't this a lovely gift idea. I can see all sorts of goodies in this beautiful glass bowl.

As I was checking the Silhouette, I ran into these great website and this website and this website and this one and this one. She is giving a Silhouette with some other goodies on Saturday.

What a great idea. Perfect timing for my birthday. :)

We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

MMW said...

I hope you win! You'd make some amazing things.

And if you don't win...I hope the birthday fairy brings it to you.

The Grant Family said...

Does Reed read your blog? I hope he does, because you gave links and everything!