I found a DELICIOUS looking
dessert that I HAD to try out. It was calling my name, SERIOUSLY!! Tonight I took dinner over to a sweet friend of mine which gave me an excellent opportunity to share the treats. The Shamrocks were done in green chocolate. It took a few tries for me to finally get the right shape. I opted for whipped frosting, but I think next time I'll try cream cheese. I chose yellow to be the gold at the 'end of the rainbow' and it was! I was so impressed with the way they turned out, I ended up taking several pictures as I giggled and patted myself on the back.
We also had a favorite dish I love to make and eat.
Pampered Chef's Cheesy Chicken Tortellini. We had our "St Patrick's Dinner" (not corn beef cabbage, just green food) a week early and it was delicious!
1 comment:
Those cupcakes look fabulous and way to go on the shamrocks.
Post a Comment