

A blogging friend of mine posted this delicious calendar on her blog. I fell in love with it and since we needed a calendar I decided to try out her idea. I love her's a bit more, but I wanted Ms. A to learn about calendars and the days of the week.
This one is a bit more hands-on. I laminated it for wear and tear or if I want to write on it. I stamped two sets of numbers and then added monthly decorations.
Ms. A loves to craft and cook, so after cleaning her clothes from all her crafts, I thought an apron would be beneficial. She picked out the fabric and chose the style and then I went to work. I had extras so we made an apron for her cousin, Ms. E. :) I'll have to find some boy fabric for Mr. P. :) (Maybe Green and Yellow will work.)
2 comments:
I spent a LOT of time making a calendar once when Catie and Ethan were younger. I laminated it all too.
I love your calender! Great idea to laminate it!
Post a Comment