We are now the proud owners of a parcel of land. The escrow went through this morning. Here are a few pictures of our land. We are planning on razing the current home and
building a new home in five to six years. The land is .42 of an acre and located next to an elementary school. We actually share our side border with the school's field.
There are grapes that have been invaded by blackberries, an apple tree and a plum tree. With the purchase of our land, we've also become landlords.
3 comments:
I don't believe it. Where have I been? Are you MOVING soon? What is the school you're close to? Still in our school district? Wow.
Congratulations. I can't believe it. Landlords! Woo hoo!
How exciting! WOW! Nearly half an acre! That's double the size of our lot. Congrats! Where is it located?
Very cool!! Now you got all kinds of room for a garden and rasperries & strawberries! Congratulations.
Post a Comment