Friday, July 25, 2008

Coming for a Visit

Bedding Changed - Done :)
Floors Vacuumed - Done :)
House Dusted - Done BIG :) (I can breathe again! Hooray!)
Kitchen Cleaned - Done :)

Anxiously Awaiting Grandpa Allen - In the Process! :)


Reed's dad is visiting for the weekend. His parents are building a home in Spokane and trying to selling a home in Virginia, so Allen is here and Gayla is in Virginia. We haven't seen them since Ms. A's second birthday, so we are very excited about his visit and looking forward to more now that they will be closer.

Ms. A has been having a difficult time recognizing who Grandpa Allen is. She keeps asking if Sonja is coming. I think she misses our friends Alan and Sonja who are in Malaysia. We explained to her that it's daddy's dad who is coming, so I think she understands a bit more. :)

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Oh, that's so sweet, we can't wait to see you again. We are starting to countdown the days until our visit home.

Have a great UT visit!